The teachers mobility in Banská Bystrica offered a rich programme full of professional development courses with experts, promoting the use of new technologies and innovative teaching methods, which will be applied during the activities of the next pupil mobilities. Through excursions and guided tours to project sites we focused on increasing the knowledge about the partner country and the content of the project.
From 30.4-7.5.2022 the time had finally come. After more than a year and a half of waiting due to Corona, the students from the partner schools from Belgium, Spain, Slovakia and Italy finally arrived in Augsburg for the kick-off project week as part of the Erasmus+ project.
On Safer Internet Day 2021, multinational workshops were organised on the following topics:
- How do I behave correctly in the social media (#netiquette)?
- How do I discover #fakenews?
- Has my social media usage changed during the corona pandemic?
- What role do influencers play?
The students took part in the workshops of the partner schools via video conference, so that each participant was able to take at least one first virtual trip to Europe.
The participating students of the five schools were introduced in the main project objectives during thei kickoff meeting. The first activity was the design of the common project logo to foster team spirit and identification. The competition was open until the 15th of January 2021.
Sending off “real paper” Christmas Cards after a completely randomized mixture of students and teachers from the different schools.
Great virtual Kick-Off-Meeting with presentation from the partnerschools from Sterzing, Banská Bystrica, Antwerp, Augsburg and Almadén. In addition to that there were greetings from:
- S.E. Alexander Erbgraf Fugger-Babenhausena
- Stanislav Manca (film director “The voyages of copper”)
- Wiebke Schreier (Fugger-Welser-Museum, Augsburg)
- Cristina Copado (founder and partner of the tourist company ArteMina)