Here is the timeline of our projects activities!
The multilingual online survey on “Jakob Fugger” in the different cities about name recognition, historical person, his merits for the city was started.
Safer Internet Day 2021
On Safer Internet Day 2021, multinational workshops were organised on the following topics:
- How do I behave correctly in the social media (#netiquette)?
- How do I discover #fakenews?
- Has my social media usage changed during the corona pandemic?
- What role do influencers play?
The students took part in the workshops of the partner schools via video conference, so that each participant was able to take at least one first virtual trip to Europe.
The participating students of the five schools were introduced in the main project objectives during thei kickoff meeting. The first activity was the design of the common project logo to foster team spirit and identification. The competition was open until the 15th of January 2021.
Christmas cards 2020
Sending off “real paper” Christmas Cards after a completely randomized mixture of students and teachers from the different schools.
Great virtual Kick-Off-Meeting with presentation from the partnerschools from Sterzing, Banská Bystrica, Antwerp, Augsburg and Almadén. In addition to that there were greetings from:
- S.E. Alexander Erbgraf Fugger-Babenhausena
- Stanislav Manca (film director “The voyages of copper”)
- Wiebke Schreier (Fugger-Welser-Museum, Augsburg)
- Cristina Copado (founder and partner of the tourist company ArteMina)
More than one year after the first drafts planned during the Kick Off-Meeting of the project “Europäische Fuggerstraße” in Augsburg in May 2020 the Erasmus+ project about Jakob Fugger was approved.